Everyday I see so many people falling in learning new things.
Are you not smart enough or your IQ is not so high? That’s not important at all.
You suck in things because no-one in school taught you how to learn anything anytime.
People can learn languages but they have not been taught how to learn new things faster and easier.
What we will cover:
- Why too many things at a time can decrease your learning curve and focus
- Why errors are so powerful and how you can become faster thanks to them.
- It’s ok to explore many paths in the beginning, but then stick to the one you like.
- Why just reading won’t change your life.
- Why images are the perennial way to learn everything
- What is catnapping and why it’s so important
- The unforgotten key to remember everything
- Why my part-time job let me master what I studied at high school